This is Taylee's second week of swimming lessons. She is doing so well! I was worried since we basically stopped swimming all year once I quit my membership at the Peak. She has goggles but is not quite ready to use them yet. She will blow bubbles and put her face in the water for a little while, but doesn't like to keep it there very long. I signed her up for another session which means another 4 weeks of swimming every single day at 9:00 a.m. The high school is so close to our house that we have walked a few times and tomorrow she is going to ride her bike. I love this picture of the Aubrey and Taylee getting ready to get in the pool. Aubrey is actually Taylee's future preschool teacher's daughter.
Taylee and Aubrey are only 2 weeks apart in age.
Taylee and Aubrey are only 2 weeks apart in age.Blowing bubbles

The back-stroke- not her favorite though it has gotten better. She is still totally stiff in the water on her back.



No comments:
Post a Comment