Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Question Your Kids II

Just curious. I wanted to know what she would say about Stan.

What is something your dad always says to you?
"What are you talking about?"

What makes your dad happy?
staying home with me

What makes your dad sad?
not staying home with me

How does your dad make you laugh?
He says, 'What are you talking about, missy'

What was your dad like as a child?
Nice

How old is your dad?
28, I mean 23, maybe 24 (actually 34)

How tall is your dad?
way up to the top of the wall

What is his favorite thing to do?
stay home with his little girl

What does your dad do when you are not around?
He says "Where is she, where is she?"

If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
being real

What is your dad really good at?
Playing hockey

What is your dad not very good at?
gymnastics

What is your dad's favorite food?
chips-even though he has fat blood and Mommy and I have to keep an eye on him some times

What makes you proud of your dad?
playing hockey and getting bumped in the nose with a Frisbee (He almost got his nose broken when someone threw an elbow during an ultimate Frisbee game last Wednesday).

If your dad were a cartoon character, who would it be?
Boots

What do you and your dad to together?
Dig

How are you and your dad the same?
We are not the same.

How are you and your dad different?
different hair- He has dark hair and I have light hair

How do you know your dad loves you?
'cause I ask him.

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

This is so cute - I might have to copy it. Check my blog sometime in the near future for the girls' answers. :)