Monday, July 7, 2008

Oregon

A couple of weeks ago Stan, Taylee, Bella, and I went to Oregon to celebrate our cousin Sarah's graduation (Yeah Sarah!!). I had to admit I was a little nervous about so many of us being so close together for so many days (there were about 14 staying in the same house), but it worked out very well and we all had a great time. I wish I had thought to get a group shot of everyone!


This first picture is of Stan, Bella, and Taylee at Multnomah Falls. We always stop here on our way back from Oregon. Unfortunately this time, Stan is experiencing some serious allergies for the first time in his life. Poor guy. He didn't want to hike all the way up to the waterfall today. Apparently not being able to breathe would have made it difficult for him! This picture turned out just as well!

The rest of the pictures are various beach pictures. Aunt Wene bought all the kids kites. What a great idea! They had so much fun. Although I think Stan and Jason had just as much fun trying to dive bomb each other with the kites once the kids were done with them. I still can't believe I didn't get a group shot! Next time, next time.

I love the last picture of the girls sleeping. I was actually sleeping in the backseat as well but we don't need to see a picture of that!

No comments: