Friday, January 6, 2012

Interview with a 7-Year Old

What was your favorite thing about being six?
Pretty much being in school and having all of my nice friends and having a very nice teacher.
What is something that has been really important to you this last year?
My birthday party last year was really special, especially when my grandma came in to help pass out the snacks.
What kinds of changes are you expecting this year?
I expect to make new friends and not getting to play with Reece a lot and getting to play with Kylie and Kylie (another Kylie) and Malorie.
What are you most looking forward to as a seven-year old?
I am looking forward to going on all the rides at the fair.  I was 2" too small last year.
What qualities would you use to describe yourself?
I am nice.  I care for everybody.  I include everybody.  I have blond hair.  I have my own style, a fashionable style.  I like to wear boots and dresses whenever I can.  I like to talk a lot. 
What are your strengths?
I'm really good at walking down runways and fashion.  I would like to be a fashion designer (and a vet) when I grow up.  I'm also good at coloring, writing, drawing very detailed pictures, making things out of shapes.
Any areas that could be improved?
Kinda learning about bumblebees and how they die and newgenerate and how they make the pollen. 
What future goals do you have (where do you see yourself a year down the road, as an 8-year old?)
Well, I might be a little happy to be older and finally be caught up to my sister Bella and just being myself.

No comments: