Saturday, May 23, 2009

Funny Things

I think they're funny anyway...

I just went and got a massage last night. When I got home I told Taylee it was a great massage and I took a mint before I left. Taylee wanted to know what color the mint was. Later I was explaining the massage to Stan--it was a deep-tissue trigger point massage, trigger points are little build-ups of lactic acid that tie up your musles and the way to get rid of them is to push down on them with a lot of pressure until they release and then it's the craziest feeling because my musle would ripple and sometimes an electric current would shoot down into a different part of my back or arm-- Taylee called out wistfully from the backseat of the car, "I wish I could have an appointment like that and get a green mint."

Then we went to Chinese food for dinner. My fortune read, "You are the guiding light of his existence." I told Stan that must mean I am his guiding light--guess that means I need to tell him what to do. Without missing a beat (and from the backseat again) Taylee pipes up with, "Then I must be Grandpa's guiding light because I have to tell him what to do."

No comments: