Monday, August 11, 2008

Twinkle in Her Eye



Taylee has out-grown her gymnastics leotard. As I was putting it in a box she asked me what I was doing and I told her I was putting it away for her in case she has a little girl someday who can wear it. Taylee quickly informed that she already has a little girl, two little girls in fact. I said, "You do? Where are they?" To which she replied, "Well, they are just a twinkle in my eye right now." and walked away.
So we'll have to see when she is older, much, much older. If she has two little girls, I can tell my two grandbabies that their mom knew about them a very, very long time ago.

3 comments:

sndvansickle said...

and Taylee is the twinkle in our eyes. Taylee says her little girls are twinkles in her eyes,I quess all babies have to start someplace.
It really feels neat to hear Taylee's explanation of things.

Rosanne said...

That is so precious. :)

asgamble said...

Dominic's birthday was Aug. 22, not Maddox's. I probably said it was Maddox's bday, but if you did get Maddox a gift I will wait and give it to him in Oct.
Anyway, you DO NOT have to get b-day presents for the boys. I was going to tell everyone if they wanted to get the boys presents to give them a dollar or two in a card. I know that would make Maddox happy.