Stan and I will have been married for 10-years next week on September 2nd. To celebrate our anniversary the five of us piled into our Pontiac and drove to Spokane. We played for two days in Silverwood-one day on the amusement rides and the next day we did the water park and more amusement park. Taylee's comment is that it was, "This the best 10-year anniversary I've ever had!" Even considering she hasn't celebrated the 10-year anniversary of her birth yet, still pretty high praise.
Surprise-they picked the pink boat...the next day when we were waiting for a ride on the parachutes, Taylee dropped her shoe into this water and a brave 9-year old boat rider nearly capsized reaching for it so he could throw it up to us in line. Thank goodness her shoes were the floaty kind that day :-)
She looks so little in that seat! This is the big roller coaster...Timber of Terror
Taylee conquered the coaster (shown behind her)
| Yikes--looks like I've had a hard day. |
I'm sure I will look just as relaxed when she's 16 and its her foot on the gas pedal and no metal track to keep her inline.
Little kid roller coaster
No comments:
Post a Comment