Monday, August 9, 2010

Fair

I wasn't sure we were going to make it this year or not.  We barely squeezed it in on Thursday before leaving for Mike's cabin on Friday.  Once again we went with Miss Daiytn and Becky who we always enjoy hanging out with.  This year I bought Taylee a wrist band so she could go on all the rides with her friend.  I knew she would be fine.  She is little miss independent lately (she may have her first sleep-over without mom at the Virts' house soon-and when I asked her how she felt about it and if she thought she would be able to make it the WHOLE night she said, "Mom, I've been waiting for the my whole life.  I'm so ready."  Not sure if I am :-) )  Anyway she rode all the rides like a pro and wanted to go on a few that she was too small for (sorry Taylee that's the zipper-you're going to have to wait a few years).  Daityn is more cautious.  This was the first year they went on the little ferris wheel by themselves and as soon as the attendent told Taylee to stop swinging the car Daityn looked like she was feeling much better about it.  Becky and I did go on the big ferris wheel with the girls mostly because Taylee gets curious to see better and those swinging doors don't lock-last year she nearly fell out)!.  I have a feeling that next year she's goingt to want to spend most of her time over in the "big kid" section!.

No comments: