Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

Because of parent-teacher conferencesI had the day off on Thursday so I got to go the preschool with Taylee. They got to wear costumes or pajamas. I know it's shocking, but Taylee chose to dress as a princess. They did some crafts and then had an Easter egg hunt. Very fun!








When we got home there was a package waiting for us at the door. Inside was a cute bunny, lotion, beautiful dress, bath body paint (yay! a reason to love taking baths again), and most fun of all BUBBLE WRAP! Taylee is so funny dancing with bunny and she has to show it to everyone, and I mean everyone. Not even the mailman was spared. She was also very excited for bath time that night.



Nothing like green slime to get you really clean

She called it "Shrek deodorant"

What a nut!





Next came a little Easter bag filled with even more goodies (Thanks Woodses). She got lip chap, a bright pink slinky (which was so nice because that's what I got my kinders for Easter and she really wanted one), stickers (which she shares with Bella and I'm sure Bella appreciates), a bendy bunny, candy (which she shared with me and I know I appreciate), and this really cool daisy pot with daisy seeds to plant. The daisies are growing roots on our window sill as I speak (albeit not growing fast enough for Taylee).
Tomorrow it's off to see the Easter bunny and then Easter. The best for me is the time off to spend with my little girl. She's growing so fast!

Later today we will by dying Easter eggs. This will be the first time we've dyed eggs at our own house. I should include pictures of past egg dying experiences to explain why we always try to use someone elses' house.

Dying Easter eggs was not so bad...the first year was much worse (her hands were blue for days).



Easter 2006--trying to turn herself into a smurf


My two Easter angels

No comments: