


The Children's Museum seemed small, but we only saw about a quarter of it. Taylee spent some time on the precipitation slide and the water table and then found the dinosaur dig. The bones were buried in this, hmmm, recycled rubbery material. There were ten bones all together we were supposed to find and a dinosaur field guide so we could tell what bone we found, what dinosaur it belonged to, and where it used to belong on that dinosaur. We found seven of the bones and then moved on to face paint. I definitely need more practice, but Taylee was happy and it was so fun. I had just finished when it was time to go pick up the hockey players. A hockey game never went by so quickly!


Evie was ready for a nap--so was Taylee, but she had to eat first. So we said goodbye and went to Freemo's pizza so I could have my spinach/tomato pizza that nobody else likes. Stan and Taylee played a few video games and quick game of air hockey. Then back to the hotel for a nap.


Bella was apparently worried about being left so took her nap in my and Taylee's suitcase.


Here are Taylee and Evie cheering for their dads. Taylee was hilarious. Next time I'm bringing pom-poms. "G-O go daddy go"-- in a nice loud voice. I'm so glad she's not shy...most of the time. Apparently, her dad's not shy either. Here he is in the penalty box.
One more game on Sunday. The championship. Taylee and I began with open skate on the other sheet of ice. We missed the Zamboni, the warm-up, the first period and half of the second. Taylee is starting to skate fairly well. I'm so glad we have our own ice now, because it's been hard for her to progress with only skating three times in a year and half. Now we can start going a couple times a month at least.

One more game on Sunday. The championship. Taylee and I began with open skate on the other sheet of ice. We missed the Zamboni, the warm-up, the first period and half of the second. Taylee is starting to skate fairly well. I'm so glad we have our own ice now, because it's been hard for her to progress with only skating three times in a year and half. Now we can start going a couple times a month at least.

We got back to the game in time to see Stan off in the penalty box again and to cheer on his team as they skated away with the championship!
No comments:
Post a Comment