Yay! Taylee's room is pretty much done. I have a tich more painting to do (her bookcase and her toy box) and it will be totally done so I will update this post later. Taylee hasn't had a bedroom or even a bed for 7 months. She's never had a closet and her room was a tiny, tiny little thing (it's now our bathroom). Now she has so much space it looks kind of empty. She will get a bigger bed, either a full or our queen and she wants a rockstar theme, but for now...she has a bedroom and that's a pretty good start. Her bed is the twin we bought when she climbed out of her crib by pulling herself up and throwing herself over the railing head first at the age of 1. All of her clothes fit in her closet so she has no dresser. She's got her little white bookshelf (which I am painting today) and a new pink cube stacker bookshelf and her dumpster diving vanity. That's right. Stan and I saw this vanity out in the alley by the big garbage can and have been storing it in the garage. We all painted it yesterday. Taylee and I had found a little turqoise mirror when we were shopping for something else and bought it. I painted some little purple stars on the mirror to go with her eventual rockstar room.
Seriously, glad to see the dog's spared her a little corner. This is why Stan and I would like a king-sized bed.Reading in her closet
pink bookshelf
close up of her little vanity--isn't it cute!
Her vanity and her "new" toy box (it used to be white and yellow).
Her "new" bookcase.
Know anyone who needs a stuffed animal or two? Stan said he would like to see Taylee get down to three stuffed animals. My question, "You mean, on her bed?" No he meant total. Not completely realistic, that Stan, is he?
No comments:
Post a Comment