Santa: Well, hello little girl. How are you today?
Taylee: Santa, before we get started I just need to tell you and make clear that we are not going to be at (house address) this Christmas because we will be in Oregon.
Santa: Ohhh, who are you visiting? Does your grandma live there?
Taylee: No, my Aunt Wene. Do you know where she lives- I can ask my mom for her address.
Santa: Oh no, I'm sure I'll find it. Would you like to tell Santa what you want me to bring you at Aunt Wene's house?
Taylee: Well, do you know the microphone stand with a star on the bottom and in the middle of the holder that comes with a microphone that can plug into a CD player and has a button for applause? I would really like that.
Santa: Oh, so you like karokee? Can you sing a song for Santa?
Taylee: "Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows whaaa, what I'm talking about everybody acts this way..."
Santa: Hmmm. Do you know any Christmas music?
And then they sang Rudolph and got pictures taken. Santa's going to have to leave an IOU instead of the microphone unfortunately-since it is not available anywere in town and is back-ordered on every on-line store I've checked.

Again, cheering for the wrong school....
Taylee had dance camp with her friend Abbie yesterday.

1 comment:
Oh no, no, no....she is cheering for the RIGHT school. ;)
She cracks me up...I can't believe she said all that to Santa! She's not shy, is she?
Post a Comment