Birthday Party #2- on her actual birthday- Monday, January 5th- She was so excited about her birthday that she woke up at 2:30 a.m. We got her back to bed just to hear her again at 3:00. When she yelled out an hour later, "Hey, it's 4 and I'm 4!" I gave up and woke up with her for the day. I guess she took a nice long nap at daycare that day. I was definitely jealous. That evening the three of us went out for dinner. Taylee got to pick the restaurant. We were sure we were headed for McDonalds, but she picked Macaroni Grill. Our wonderful waitress, Melanie brought her out a birthday cake with a candle and had Graham sing to her in Italian. Taylee loved it.
This is a dark picture-oops(remember it's 4 a.m.). Taylee is holding the stuffed dog she woke up to on her birthday- Meet Happy Birthday Lorraine.

Cinderella dress with matching doll dress attached

Her bright, shiny face after she opened up her doll.
holding her doll- originally named Sharpay Lorraine and then the name changed to Taylee Lorraine. Taylee brushes baby Taylee's hair while I am brushing hers and it makes things a lot easier for both of us.

"At faz tent avguri... "


"At faz tent avguri... "

Birthday Party #3- Saturday, January 10th in the morning- Grandpa Alan, Grandmother Ardys, Uncle Adam, and cousins Layton and Ustin.
Introducing Lucy. Now that's a stuffed giraffe!
Birthday Party #4- Saturday, January 10th in the afternoon- she and her friends had a playdate at McDonalds.


And of course, she got wonderful birthday cards and well wishes in the mail from people we wish could be here, but who live a long ways away. Here she is enjoying a musical card that came on her birthday.








2 comments:
I love all the birthday pictures! I can't believe how grown-up she has become. I am finally mailing her present today. Apache used her present has a scratching post--just in case you wonder why there are scratch marks on it.
I just got done reading the second book and they are definitely addictive. I haven't read an entire book in years and I read the first two books in two weeks. I'm going to get the third and fourth ones tonight.
Did you get the email I sent you several weeks ago? I just want to make sure you are using the same email address.
Post a Comment