Thursday, December 18, 2008

Preschool Program

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way


Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh

EH!





Taylee's program was adorable. I had to take 1/2 day off from work, but it was worth it!



I have a video, but it's apparently too long. First the kids recited a poem about a "chubby little snowman" and then sang a Christmas song to the tune of Bingo, last came came "Jingle Bells" and a wish for a Merry Christmas. It was great.


The kids made calendars for their moms and dads for Christmas (Taylee insisted I open it early so what could I do :-) ). Each month had a different design. On May's Taylee dictated that she loves her mom because...she cares for me when I cry, she's funny and nice and part of my family. On June's she dictated that she loves her daddy because...he took her to work one day when daycare was closed and she had so much fun. That daycare closing incident happened the second week of June when we had the big snowstorm that took out power all over the city. Six months ago...it must have been a pretty important day for her!

No comments: