Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Done!

I'm just beginning to realize it will never totally be done. We still have to put in the fence and add some outside lights.

But finally. After a lot of hard work (mostly on Stan's part) the garage and retaining wall are now done. We are already starting on the covered front porch. Here is some before/after pictures:

Before:
The west-side of the garage/retaining wall. The roof is already on (did I not take pictures before??). The roof used to be light gray and the siding was cream-colored with a great pink/blue trim.


After:
West-side of the garage now- monterey taupe siding and almond trim. I love it. Can't wait 'til the rest of our house looks like this


Before:
Looking down on the garage from our yard


After:
And with the garage finished



My favorite Before/After pics
Before:
East-side of the garage


After:
Walls and stairs


After:
Walls, stairs, and sidewalk


After:
Everything!




1 comment:

asgamble said...

Wow, that looks great. I bet it feels good to have that finished.